Let's start with the student we suspect might have a serious injury or open wound on his body...a good parent/person would run to the school and rush her child to the hospital. unfortunately, I' haven't had the privilege of meeting that parent. Our contender for "parent of the year" tells me that we're just looking for a reason to send her kid home and he was fine when she saw him YESTERDAY. I tell her that no, we're not just looking for excuses to send him home(even though he sometimes does make me want to drink more often than usual), we just want to make sure he's ok and he won't let us check him for injuries, so she would be the best person to check him. I was pretty P.C....I ask her to send us a note stating she took him to the doctor or checked him, so we know he's physically ok....she tells me to not hold my breath because she's tired of all this and doesn't know when she'll see him. She then asks "my kid said one of you looks at him wrong...is that you"....I answer "well, I can't be sure it's me since I have other coworkers....what I really wanted to say is the following: "you dumb piece of shit!! Take care of your Fucken kid! No wonder he's such a little shit! If you didn't want him, then maybe you shouldn't have been so Fucken loose. And the reason why I don't know if I'm the one who 'looks at him wrong' is because maybe he has insulted, cursed out and gotten under more than one person's skin! He is your spawn after all! You should have been spayed years ago you piece of crap and poor excuse of a parent, woman and human being!!"
Contender #2 is not even one of our current students' parent. She comes in, slams a straight F report card on the counter, tells me that we're a bunch of "mothafuckers" who just want to get her spawn. Yes, the whole world revolves around her little shit. She continues to curse me out and repeatedly slam the counter. How do I react to being repeatedly cursed out by a demented piece of crap? I don't. I just sit their calmly, try to reason with her, when that doesn't work I just tuned her out. The fact that she had no angry reaction from me makes her angrier...no I will not get an ulcer from reacting to stupidity. She proceeds to run into our school with security after her.
let's amend the constitution to prohibit stupid people from reproducing. Please.
No comments:
Post a Comment