Tuesday, November 15, 2011

If only parents raised their children

So this kid was sent to the office to finish a test because he can't stop talking in class. We baby-sit, ask him to sit and be quiet a million times and nothing. Damn kid feels like he's the shit...untouchable. Then he starts messing with a kid whose in tears...that really pissed me off!! But who'se gonna answer the damn phone when I call home...NO ONE!! because mom doesn't give a shit! he tells me that I have a big ass mouth for telling on him and that I need to shut up...on his way out he says "I hope you get fired"....I think to myself..."who the fuck would want my place??!!"....
So yes, I don't give a shit that mom can't handle him and wants us to raise him for her. She should have thought about that before. I don't have children because I don't want them. If she didn't want kids, then she should have been more careful.

1 comment:

  1. I was just having this conversation with someone. Not sure if I want to procreate while working at a school. Geeeez! These parents...

    ReplyDelete